Sunday 27 April 2014

Refreshed and Recuperated.

As promised, I'm back, refreshed and recuperated. 

I spent a week with my significant other in Beverley, relaxing with her family, exploring the countryside and befriending her pet parrot. It was a much needed break and I had a wonderful time visiting an area of England I'd not been to before.

The sudden stop was a bit of a shock to the system but somehow we managed...

The view on a beach.

OK, I'd be lying if I said I stopped all together. I've been doing daily perspective studies every day this month. Between that, and all the relaxing, I found time to paint this.

Leicester Guildhall.

I spent way to long on it but losing myself in a painting for a while was just what I needed and I'm really pleased with the final piece.

I hope you all had a pleasant holiday and got to enjoy some of the lovely sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment