Tuesday 24 February 2015

Week 21, Year 2: Another Week.

Another week fly's by and my team, Flaming Dodo, is making steady progress. This week we made a major change to our idea, so consequently I've been working a lot on grey boxes and layouts. You can read more about here.

This week, I've not done much art stuff within uni time, but I've been fairly careful to stick to my hours and make time for myself. I've started a couple of longer painting projects, been running at the gym, and finally got round to playing episode 2 of Telltale's Game of Thrones.



It's pretty good so far. It's Game of Thrones, so I'm pretty much going to like it by default but it's a really well made, beautiful and engaging game. It's relaxing to, so it's just what my brain needs after an 8 hour stint in Unreal Engine.

I'm struggling to really get into our group project at the moment. Perhaps that'll change as we progress, but currently I often find myself wishing I was working on other things. I'm sure it's only temporary though and it's not a problem, so long as I keep working on my personal projects in my own time.

To sign off on a positive, I noticed my life drawing make another jump lately. I unavoidably missed a few sessions recently but I'm going to try and build up some momentum with it again. It's extremely satisfying, so I'd really like to sustain my progression and keep getting better!

A recent life drawing I'm reasonably proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment